Vibalogics is continuing to become one of the world’s leading suppliers to the virotherapy markets.
From its headquarters in Cuxhaven, Germany, Vibalogics offers custom development and aseptic manufacturing of drug substance and final dosage forms of viral vectors and oncolytic viruses.
As a contract developer and manufacturer with project business, we work according to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). We serve top tier pharma and biotech customers in Europe, North America and Asia, thereby supporting the development of highly innovative drugs. Our customers include the largest pharmaceutical companies and numerous biotechnology companies. Our day-to-day work is extremely varied and therefore offers for each employee many opportunities for development.
For a timely reinforcement Vibalogics is searching for a
Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
Your key responsibilities:
- Generate business from new customers, prospecting through direct new customer contact including frequent customer visits and extensive networking activities.
- Demonstrate strategic business awareness of market and customers and differentiate Vibalogics from the competition.
- Effectively promote current technical capabilities and new technologies to generate new business opportunities. Master e-mail communications, phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and customer tailored presentations. Network and build trust from technical to executive level.
- Effectively communicate Vibalogics’ position and negotiate win-win contracts.
- Use strong technical and market knowledge to enable meaningful conversations with prospective customers.
- Liaise with marketing, project managers, process development, quality control and production to develop strategies that ensure Vibalogics’ position as the leading solutions provider.
- Formulate unique value propositions and generate opportunities that address customers’ needs.
- Stay on top of market trends, assess market potential and develop strategies to grow market share. Deploying data from customer base/ market skillfully and communicating effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Provide industry leading customer support and smooth communication across interfaces with internal resources
- A Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Bioengineering, preferably with PhD and/or MBA degree
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in the Biotech or CDMO space
- Proven track record in meeting challenging business targets, including complex international deals
- Good understanding of drug development and commercialization processes
- Relevant technical understanding of drug substance and drug product manufacturing processes
- Network of industrial contacts into pharma & biotech
You will be carefully trained by your colleagues and, if necessary, will receive specialist further training so that you can then take responsibility for your field of work independently and confidently.
We offer a varied job in a very collegial atmosphere in a modern workplace, many opportunities for further development, an attractive salary, subsidy for your pension scheme and a canteen on campus. Part-time home office is possible.
We look forward to receiving your application and ask you to send us your application documents electronically to: email@example.com
For questions please call us at: +49 (0)4721 565-400