Facilities & Location
A global presence in accessable and convenient locations – offering support through every stage of your project, leverage our expert teams and streamline your entry to market.
From Boxborough, Massachusetts to Cuxhaven, Lower Saxony
Our state-of-the-art facilities can grow with our customers. Designed modularly, this means we can customize our services to suit your evolving needs and flexibly help you scale up production throughout your therapy’s journey to market. As multi-product GMP facilities we operate complete single-use manufacturing processes.
Home to our global headquarters, our US facility will provide a complete suite of virotherapy services to support drug developers to deliver their most revolutionary products. Investing over $150m into the site, this facility will offer significant capacity for late-stage clinical and commercial manufacturing, allowing us to support your project from Phase I all the way to market.
Some of the key characteristics of our Boxborough site include:
- 140,000 ft² with additional room to grow
- Significant capacity, including 2000L scale bioreactors
- High volume fill-finish capabilities
Our Cuxhaven facility is design with flexibility and scalability in mind, ideal for supporting your early phase virotherapy needs. The site has a strong inspection and audit record from our regulatory body in Germany. We continue to invest in our facility and currently have a $50m site expansion underway, due to be operational early 2022.
Some of the key characteristics of our facility include:
- 100,000 ft² facility with classified rooms
- Four independent GMP production suites with 6500 ft² clean rooms
- 32,000 ft² high-bay warehousing
- BSL- 2 laboratories for process development and GMP
- Up to 500L single-use bioreactors
- State-of-the-art automated facility monitoring system