Highly flexible state of the art facility with capacity to grow with our clients as their demand for clinical material increases.
Unlike many GMP operations, our facility was designed with flexibility in mind. With the aim of providing an excellent service to multiple customers, but also to be able to expand with them as the scale and demand for clinical material grows. The outcome is a state of the art facility based on a modular design, which has been audited and inspected by European regulatory authorities numerous times.
Vibalogics prides itself in being able to offer all of our clients a customized and attractive project package and the flexibility of our facility allows us to achieve this.
Vibalogics has a high standard of pharmaceutical utilities within the facility including Water for Injection, clean steam and a comprehensive HVAC system, which is backed by a fully automatic monitoring system.
Some of the key characteristics of our facility:
- 2,500 m² facility with 1,100 m² classified rooms
- Four independent GMP production suites with 600 m² clean rooms
- BSL- 2 laboratories for process development and GMP
- State of the art automated facility monitoring system
- Highly purified water and Water for Injection (WFI)
- Clean steam
- Compressed air (free of water, oil and particles)
- Cooling water (12/16°C, cooling capacity 800 kW)
- HVAC (H13/14 HEPA filters) fully compliant with E.P. requirements
- Certified Energy Management System according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2011-12