We are seeking a Proposal Writer to report to the Head of Business Development.
In this role, you will provide technical writing for the business to prepare detailed proposals, SOPs, and other technical documents for business development programs. By working collaboratively with the teams, including Process Development, Analytical Development, and Manufacturing, the incumbent will prepare world class client proposals and other relevant documents. You’ll need to understand client requirements regarding different technologies, unique processes, upstream and downstream processes for viral vectors and translate those needs to the process development and tech transfer teams. A solid understanding of viral vaccines, oncolytic viruses and viral vectors will also be important for success in this role.
- Prepare, review and finalize client proposals and other related documents ensuring consistency in approach and format
- Engage internal stakeholders across multiple functions, including Process Development and Analytical Development teams, and potential clients, as appropriate, to compile information for proposals or to respond to RFPs.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment and to fulfill specific requirements established by clients
- Review RFP requirements to ensure that all requirements are included in applicable documents.
- Develop key department SOPs for the establishment of best practices. Update accordingly and maintain all technical documents as required for consistency and efficiency
- Operate from a position of deep understanding of the GMP manufacturing processes to ensure that proposals and other related documents are appropriate, accurate and consistent in approach and format.
The individual selected for this role must be an excellent collaborator, understanding how to communicate and participate in a team successfully.
- A leader and role model
- Hands-on, self-motivated
- Team player
- Willing and able to make decisions based on risk
- Reliable, driven, and organized
- Attention to detail, high concern for standards, and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Able to multi-task effectively and proven ability to meet tight timelines
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree or a PhD is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Life Sciences. Cell and gene therapy experience highly desirable
- Must have at least 2 years of experience writing technical documents for research development and/or clinical material preparation
- Experience in one or more major scientific areas of cell and gene therapeutics
- The ideal candidate will have worked in the Pharmaceutical industry in R&D, or in a CDMO, or in a university
- Must be well versed in scientific terminology as it relates to process and analytical development
- Pre-clinical development, CMC and viral experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Vibalogics US, Inc. offers a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k), and generous vacation and time off policies among other attractive benefits. We operate in a world class facility to attract the best and brightest talent to work collaboratively in our mission to bring novel therapies to the patients who need them most.
To apply: please forward a resume to: Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vibalogics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.