With over 15 years of experience working with live viruses, our track record includes viruses such as:
• Herpesvirus (HSV)
• Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV)
• Adeno Associated Virus (AAV)
• Pox-like-viruses, such as Fowlpox and Modified vaccinia virus ankara (MVA)
• Newcastle-Disease Virus (NDV)
• Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
• Infectious Bursal Disease Virus (IBDV)
• Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
We also have an established history producing viruses in various culture vessels, including shake flasks, single-use suspension bioreactors, disposable iCELLis® fixed-bed bioreactors, T-flasks, roller bottles and CellSTACK®s, making us the ideal CDMO for your virotherapy product.
From our facility in Germany, we have the expertise to develop and produce both cell-based (suspension and adherent) and egg-based viruses. We provide complete upstream and downstream processing, analytical testing (including method transfer, development, and validation) and fill/finish services that are specifically designed for the production of virotherapies.